Tuesday 27 September 2011

I must launch out my boat....by Rabindranath Tagore

I must launch out my boat.
The languid hours pass by on the shore
Alas for me !

The spring has done its flowering and taken leave.
And now with the burden of faded futile flowers
I wait and linger.

The waves have become clamorous,
and upon the bank in the shady lane
the yellow leaves flutter and fall.

What emptiness do you gaze upon !
Do you not feel a thrill passing through the air
with the notes of the far-away song
floating from the other shore ?

~ Rabindranath Tagore

1 comment:

  1. Superba poza ...culorile... mi se pare combinatia perfecta.
    Nuanta asta minunata de maro-rosiatic nu am mai vazut-o la fel de frumoasa inca de cand am aruncat o pereche de ghetute (acele ghetute)cumparate in 2001 ... :-) .... :(
    Am si eu un cadou de toamna:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIzjx-fJEfA&feature=player_embedded
    Love 4 u!

    ReplyDelete