Wednesday 8 January 2014

don't wander far.... ~ Belle Heywood

When you leave from here my dear
don't go plunging into the hell realms.
without a decision to remain in love
you may well fall there.

But know that it is completely up to you
whether you become lost, lonely, confused or not

I know, because i have been to heaven too
I have been to the Purelands...
and i have had to leave

but it was up to me
i see now
what happened to me next

When you leave from here my dear
don't go plunging into the hell realms
where the suffering is so great
there is barely no chance to have one's ears
free enough from agony
long enough to hear a syllable of Dharma

It is a very very very long journey out of hell
so please, come back
to where you can govern your mind
with more ease now my dear

and don't wander far....

~ Belle Heywood
(don't wander far....)
Photo Belle Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment