Sunday 11 November 2012

O My restless Heart ! Tell the truth ! What substance are you ?.......by Rumi

O My restless Heart ! Tell the truth !
What substance are you ?
Are you fire or water ?
Are you Human or pure spirit ?

From what direction have you come ?
What food have you eaten ?

What have you witnessed in annihilation ?
And why are you flying toward annihilation ?

Why are you uprooting me ?
Why are you planning to erase me ?
Why are you ambushing my intellect ?
And why are you defaming yourself ?

All animals and creatures
are afraid of nonexistence,
except you who are setting off
toward nonexistence.

Wayfaring with such energy
intoxicated , completely drunk
when do you heed any warning ?
Or buy anyone's sweet talk ?

O , My Heart Listen

If gold yells two thousand times " I AM GOLD !"
it won't find a buyer
as long as does not get out of the mine.

~ Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment