Saturday 25 June 2011

Come on sweetheart let’s adore one another..BY Rumi

Come on sweetheart
let’s adore one another
before there is no more
of you and me

A mirror tells the truth
look at your grim face
brighten up and cast away
your bitter smile

A generous friend
gives life for a friend
let’s rise above this
animalistic behavior
and be kind to one another

Spite darkens friendships
why not cast away
malice from our heart

Once you think of me
dead and gone
you will make up with me
you will miss me
you may even adore me

Why be a worshiper of the dead
think of me as a goner
come and make up now

Since you will come
and throw kisses
at my tombstone later
why not give them to me now
this is me
that same person

I may talk too much
but my heart is silence
what else can i do
i am condemned to live this life

Why be a worshipper of the dead
think of me as gonner
Come , come & make up now

Since u will come & throw kisses
at my tombstone later
why not give them to me now
this is me the same person

I may talk to much
but my heart is silent
what else can i do
I m condemned
to live this life...!

~ Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment