Friday 10 June 2011

My place is placeless.....by Rumi

My place is placeless, my trace is traceless,
no body, no soul, I am from the soul of souls.

I have chased out duality, lived the two worlds as one.
One I seek, one I know, one I see, one I call.

He is the first, he is the last, he is the outer, he is the inner.
Beyond "He" and "He is" I know no other.

I am drunk from the cup of love,
the two worlds have escaped me.
I have no concern but carouse and rapture.

If one day in my life I spend a moment without you
from that hour and that time I would repent my life.

If one day I am given a moment in solitude with you
I will trample the two worlds underfoot and dance forever.

O Beloved , O Sun of Tabriz ,
I am so tipsy here in this world,
I have no tale to tell but tipsiness and rapture."

~ Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment