Thursday 29 December 2011

Body, speech and mind in perfect oneness by Thich Nhat Hanh

Body, speech and mind in perfect oneness,
I send my heart along with the sound of the bell.

May the hearers awaken from forgetfulness
And transcend the path of anxiety and sorrow.

Those who are listening to the sound of the bell
silently recite the following gatha:

"Listen, listen,
This wonderful sound brings me back
to my true home."

As we listen to the sound of the bell,
the voice of the Buddha inside,
calling each of us back to our true home,
the place of peace, tolerance and love.

~ Thich Nhat Hanh

1 comment:

  1. Keep sharing such useful informations.So informative blog, thanks for providing valuable information. Thanks for sharing this great article. Great information thanks a lot for the detailed article. That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.
    the mind and body

    ReplyDelete