Friday 29 April 2011

Thinking of you...! by Shad Strong

When we’re apart you’re all I think of.
I long to see your eyes and smile.

Eyes that sparkles like precious gems.
A smile that lights up my heart with joy and love,
like the Light of the World shining down from Heaven.

I long to hold your hand.
Just a touch warms my soul on the coldest day.
I long to hold you in my arms.
Arms that give me such a sense of security
that nothing could ever take you from me.

I long to kiss your precious lips.
Lips as sweet as candy exploding with passion.

Forgive me if when we’re together
I can’t stop adoring your divine beauty.

Even though you don’t tell me you love me,
I know what love feels and looks like.

I see love glistening in your eyes.
I feel love in the warmth of you hands
and in the tremble of you kiss.

You may not be sure that you love me yet,
but I have no doubts that you do.

I often think I’m the luckiest man in the world,
but God constantly reminds me that is not so.
It is His blessing, not luck
for me to have an angel like you.

~ Shad Strong


No comments:

Post a Comment